We Respect Your Privacy
1. What Information Is Collected And How Is It Used. To enroll in the Program, you must provide information to establish an individual Rewards account to maintain an account balance of the Rewards earned and redeemed. Additionally, information regarding your account balance and access to online customer service support is available through this Website if you elect to establish a User identification name and password number. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you provide us with such information. We may use your information to respond to inquiries from you, provide you with information and solicit your feedback, improve your experience, enhance the current Program or develop new programs, hold contests and promotions, analyze Member and User practices and for other uses as we may determine from time to time. We may share your personal information with third parties that perform data services and/or maintenance on our behalf, and with our business affiliates who participate in the Program or have provided or may provide goods or services in connection with the Program. We may also collect and report to third parties aggregated information from our Website. We may automatically log your IP address and use it to help us diagnose problems with our server, administer and improve our Website,
We do not sell your personal information to other companies, entities or individuals without your consent.
We will take steps to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information, including encrypting your personal information provided through this Website, however, we cannot and do not guarantee the complete security of personal information you provide to us. We cannot guarantee that all personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described herein, and you agree to specifically release us from any liability related in any way to the personal information you provide to us or your use of the Website.
Any Member account numbers and any User identification names and/or passwords we provide to you or that you select and utilize in connection with your participation in the Program or use of the Website shall be maintained as confidential and should not be shared by you with anyone not authorized to have access to your personal information.
2. E-Mail List. At various points on our Website you may have the option to join our email list and receive information about our services and offers. Also, if you provide us with your email address on the home page when you register you may automatically be added to our email list and receive marketing or promotional information from Fueland. If you do not wish to receive Fueland marketing emails, you may opt-out by sending a removal request to our Customer Service Center.
Please be aware that it can take up to several business days to remove you from our marketing email lists.
3. Links to Third-Party Sites. This Website may contain links through which other Internet Websites may be accessed by users of the Website. The links to third parties contained within this Website will allow you to leave the Website. The sites that are linked to the Website are not under the Fueland's control. Fueland is not, and shall not be, held responsible for the contents, in any way or form, of any linked site or of any link contained in a linked site. Fueland is not responsible for and cannot, and does not; make any representations or assurances regarding the privacy or other policies or practices of the operators of such other Websites. Such links are provided only for the convenience of the Users of the Website, and the presence of any link does not imply that Fueland endorses, approves or is in any way responsible for such other Websites.
4. Account Termination. When your Rollback Gas Rewards account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in "deactivated" status on our relevant Fueland databases. However, you should know that deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information if necessary in order to comply with the law; enforce or apply its conditions of use and other agreements, resolve disputes or protect the rights, property, or safety of Fueland or others.
5. Legally Required Disclosures. We may be required by state or federal law or regulation, subpoena, court order or other legal process to disclose your personally identifiable information, and it is our policy to comply with any such requirements. You hereby agree Fueland shall have no liability for any such disclosure or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and disclosure of personally identifiable information.
6. Limitation of Liability. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY USER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNTS IN EXCESS OF $50.
7. Contact Us. You may contact our Customer Service Center to update or correct your personal information at anytime. If you wish to opt out of receiving further communication from us regarding future promotions or other goods and services, please contact our Customer Service Center. Please note that depending on which opt-out choices you select, your ability to continue to obtain information or participate in the Program may be effected. Our Customer Service Center can be reached by e-mail at via submitting a request via the Web Site, or by telephone at 1-888-GO-FUELAND.
Copyright © 2008 Fueland,Inc. All Rights Reserved.